Import Contacts From Outlook
To import contacts from Outlook, please follow these steps
Note: Please ensure you have the xBar Outlook Plugin Installed before proceeding. xBar works with the installed Outlook application for PC’s. It is not designed for Outlook For Mac’s.
- Open Outlook on your PC
- For older versions of Outlook, you will see the xBar along with the Outlook Toolbars. For newer versions of Outlook, please click on the “Add-Ins” tab.
- Locate and highlight any email
- Using the xBar, click ‘Add To>Add To Contacts’
- Follow the on screen prompts to add the contact to the database
BONUS: Importing Multiple Contacts From Outlook at Once
- Hold your CTRL key down and use your mouse to highlight multiple contact emails at once
- Using the xBar, Click ‘Add-To>Add To Contacts’
- Follow the on screen prompts to give the imported contacts a category (not mandatory)
- Set a rule on how to deal with duplicates (Add, Update, Ignore)
- Click ‘Yes’