Setup / Creating Alerts
Exelare has a unique feature called ‘Alerts’. Our Alerts Management Engine allows Exelare Users to send an email or pop-up a reminder alerts for almost any action taken in the system.
The idea is that when one action takes place, an automatic alert can be sent out to specific User(s) or User(s) in a group OR specific Email address. Below are the type of Alerts User can setup in Exelare.
- Adding a Company / Contact / Candidate / Job OR adding - Status / Note / Document - to any record OR,
- Link a Candidate to a Job as Received or Potential or Submitted to a Client / Job OR,
- Email a Client / Job OR,
- Update any record's field data).
Important: Please ensure all of your users have valid email addresses associated with their Exelare user account. Otherwise they would not be receiving any alerts setup for your database.
Follow the steps below to start adding your own alerts:
Adding & Editing Alerts
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon on the top right hand corner and click on 'Alerts'
- Click on ‘New’ to create a new alert, or ‘Edit’ to edit an existing alert
- Follow the step by step process in the alerts setup window
- When you are done creating the alert, click on ‘Save & Close’ to save the alert and exit back to the main alerts window
- Caption: This will be the ‘Subject’ of the alert. Type in what you want the recipient to see when they get the alert
- Alert Emails: The email addresses that you type here will also get an email alert. This is handy if you want to send alerts to people who are not Exelare users (Ex: Whenever we update a candidate to ‘Placed’, you can have an alert sent to your accountant who is not an Exelare user).
- Enabled: Un-check this alert to “Pause” it for time being without needing to delete the alert entirely.