Skip to content

General

348 results found

1. Full Email Integration at Server Level with systems like Exchange 365, Gmail etc

Integrate Incoming and Outgoing Email with systems like Office / Exchange 365, Gmail, Yahoo etc - please see www.context.io for further info on how this can be done.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Completed Task

Any chance we can get a box to check to complete a task instead of having to open the item?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Email Tracking - when opened, how many times etc

I use an Add-in in Outlook called Contact Monkey, which allows me to see when clients and contacts open emails I send from outlook. I can also see how many times they have opened them. It allows you to strike while the iron is hot! Some sort of integration with a tool or built in feature in Exelare would be great. Unfortunately to use this feature I have to forego the Resume Submission feature and cc the outgoing mail dropbox to have the emails stored in cBizOne/Exelare.
    Many leading CRM's now incorporate this type of feature, it would be very…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi David, we now have integrations with both SendGrid & Mandrill. If you use their servers on your Outgoing Mails, you can login to their Dashboards & see the clicks, opens, etc… It isn’t build directly in to Exelare, but you can still get those stats if you want. Please email marketing@cbizsoft.com if you would like more info on how this works.

We will consider integrating it more tightly in the future if we get more requests for this as well.

4. Prompt users if they would like to include an Unsubscribe link

Rather than automatically including an Unsubscribed link when emailing multiple contacts at one time, prompt the Exelare user if they would like to include the Opt-Out/Unsubscribed link when sending Bulk emails.

It would also be helpful if Exelare did not prompt or automatically include the Unsubscribed link if a user is emailing less than 20 contacts at one time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Provide a Send Job Description to Candidate Button

While viewing a job description you have imported/uploaded into Exelare, it would be helpful to be able to click a button that would automatically open a new draft email with the selected Job Description pasted underneath the body of your email and above your signature. This way you may quickly email a candidate a Job Description for them to review and include a personalized message to the candidate.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Well it isn’t exactly what you are asking (a button in the Job), but you can go to any candidate record (or multiple candidate records at the same time) and then click on ‘Send>JobList". This will open a new email with your available jobs on the right hand side. Choose the Job(s) you want to include in the email and then hit send! Hint: Make sure to click on ’Stylesheets’ and choose a stylesheet that you like before sending the job out.

6. Display selected Job Description in a ITabs preview.

Make it possible to preview Job Descriptions the same way you are able to preview a candidates resume when searching through a list of candidate names.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Incorporate Sovren's Semantic Search Engine for additional candidate matching

We really love Exelare and cBizOne and our company has been using it since 2007 in Australia. I have used many different recruiting tools over a 23 year career and believe this would make it a top performing product.

Many vendors have implemented semantic searching into their products which allow much better search results saving time and therefore money. We are at a disadvantage without this technology. Finding candidates that match a particular "profile" is much more accurate than just searching for keywords. http://www.sovren.com/sovren-semantic-matching-engine/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatic Calendar Sync with Google Calendar and/or Outlook

Need some way to sync up my Exelare calendar with my Google Calendar and/or my Outlook Calendar. It needs to be automatic, not a sync button. Would be best if the calendar could sync both ways, but at the very least have Exelare push calendar details to my calendar app of choice.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →